Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lots Of News!

Wow I found out that I'm pregnant about a week ago... A little surprising,but we are all excited. Craig is really happy about being a daddy again and he wants a little girl. I told him it's probably a boy, but as long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter if the baby is a girl or a boy. I'm due december 23rd! I know wow two days before christmas lets just hope the baby comes early just not to early. ;) Caleb doesn't really know whats going on. All he knows is the baby is in mommy's tummy.

Today I took Caleb to the eye doctor because we noticed that his getting two lazy eyes. Well He needs glasses! His vision is not good, poor guy. The good news is there is a chance it could get better, but you know how that is there a chance it may not. He'll look really cute in glasses anyway. His my stud muffin.

Over all life is really good! Craig and I are doing great couldn't be happier. Plus we add a new pet to are family. A little kitten! He is 11 weeks old and we named him simba (yes off of lion king I love that movie)... He is allot of fun!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I am soooooooooooo excited for you. You and Craig are great parents to Caleb and will be great to this new little one....besides I will be a grandma again :)